The current version of DHSMAP is 2.0.
It is available as a gzipped tar archive that contains all of
the sources and documentation as well as precompiled binaries for
the Solaris and Linux platforms. It also contains sample input
and output files.
If you do not have the tar and gunzip utilities available, you can
download each of the files in the dhsmap_2_0 package
individually. Begin by downloading the following files (With Netscape
you can do this by clicking on the file names while holding the shift
key down. With Internet Explorer you can click on the names with the
right mouse button and use the "Save Target As..." option. If the
file appears in your browser window, you can also use the "save"
option from the "file" menu to save the file).
- Download the archive dhsmap_2_0.tar.gz.
- Gunzip the archive: gunzip dhsmap_2_0.tar.gz
- Untar the archive contents: tar xvf dhsmap_2_0.tar
- Switch to the newly created directory containing the source: cd dhsmap_2_0
- To get started, follow the instructions in the README file
We have precompiled binaries of DHSMAP for Solaris 2.7 and Linux
(Redhat 6.1) machines if you do not want to compile the code yourself.
After downloading the above files into a directory, read the
file README for instructions on how to compile and run the code.