Stat 343 Report Submission Form
For use with brief reports assigned as homework.
Last updated 24-Oct-95
Complete the following information:
Name:________________________________ Date: ________________
Number of copies submitted:__________________________________
Homework set/homework problem: ______________________________
email address: ______________________________________________
Submit this page, together with the specified number of copies of your report,
as part of your homework assignment. Your report must follow these
- If the homework set has problems other than this report, do not submit your
solutions to the other problems together with this report.
- Submit one copy of this form, stapled (or paper clipped) to the required
number of copies of your report.
- Aside from this form, your report should take up no more than one side of
one page. The report page should have at least one-inch margins on all
four sides of the paper.
- All figures, tables, and text, must be on the one page of the report
itself. Thet should be clearly understandable by an average reader.
- Do not assume that the person reading your report knows how to interpret
output from S-plus or any other statistical program.
- Do not put your name on the report itself. The report will be reviewed
by other members of the class. They will not be given your name. The
comments will be returned to you.
Do not write below this line: