Professor (Part-Time), Department of Statistics
Computational Mathematician: MCS at Argonne National Laboratory
Senior Fellow: Computation Institute
University of Chicago
Department of Statistics
5747 S. Ellis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637 USA
- Numerical Optimization.
- Uncertainty Quantification.
- Computational Statistics.
- Computational Science.
- Numerical Analysis.
- Applied Mathematics.
- Scalable Gaussian Process Analysis of Spatiotemporal Data. The Project, sponsored by the DOE-ASCR Mathematics of Petascale Data has a website which has details and references.
- Differential Variational Inequalities, with Applications in Phase Field Models for Material Science. The Project, sponsored by the DOE-ASCR Scidac and DOE-ASCR base program has a website with details and references.
- CESAR: Center for Exascale Simulation of Advanced Reactors. The Project is sponsored by DOE-ASCR, I work in it in the area of Uncertainty Quantification. The project has a website with details and references.
Last update: 09/21/17